Timelash VIII (2024)

So @Intodrkness and I just ordered tickets for the Timelash and I was wondering if there are any other people who are planning on going. And if there might be interest for the people who are coming and are on here to meet up.

For those of you who don’t know, the Timelash is a German Doctor Who Convention that is going to be happening on October 26th and 27th in Groß-Umstadt. The last couple of times were a lot of fun, so I can only recommend going if you have time and are able to be in the area at the time.
Bild 2

11 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun. I will nit be able to make it :frowning:

8 Likes

It’s too far afield for me but I’m really glad Timelash exists for the fans across Europe!! Hope everyone going has a good time, I’ve heard great things about it.

7 Likes

Man, I wish!
For you, and anyone else who’s going from here, have a magnificent time! Can’t wait to hear about it.

10 Likes

Hi @pj_campbell. Welcome to the site/forum. Why not pop over to Introductions to let people get to know you.

Regards

1 Like

Pj has introduced themselves - they’ve just been quiet on the forum for a while :slight_smile:
Welcome back!

5 Likes

Thanks, it’s good to be back!
I tend to lurk and I’m always paying attention. Just not always active haha.

8 Likes

I’m thinking of maybe going, considering that it’s actually a distance I can travel, but I’m not sure yet. @Schroedingerswhat @Intodrkness would you maybe be up for answering some of my questions, since you’ve been before if I understood correctly?

5 Likes

Sure, we can at least try!

2 Likes