Time traveling archeologists

I’ll just have a look at the poll as it stands right now shall I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I must say, much like Benny’s middle name this is unexpected :grin:

3 Likes

They’re two very different characters and I refuse to name favorites when I love them both for very different reasons. Benny is such a unique and long-running companion who I think is on the same level as The Brigadier in terms of legacy to the fandom and importance to the Doctor. River has such a compelling and beautiful story that intertwines in and out of the Doctor’s. They both shine whether they are on their own or with the Doctor (and in some cases, steal the Doctor’s spotlight). Two sides of the same coin, they get along spectacularly as rivals and friends. I hope that we get another crossover between the two in the new series of The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield.

7 Likes

I feel that a pairing between the two is a strong enough concept to carry its own set, just like the next one for 9, honestly.

2 Likes

It’s been done. See “Lies in Ruins”, part 1 of The Legacy of Time.

Oh I’m aware. I’m talking about a whole set.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Bumping this just to say that I put the same poll on Threads and got the correct answer :joy:

8 Likes

I saw that (and voted for Benny of course):grin:

Wondering whether I should close this poll to maintain the current result?:thinking::wink:

3 Likes

There are lies, there are damn lies and then there are statistics…

6 Likes

Benny is cool, but River is everything. She’s Ms. Frizzle for grown-ups. I want to be her, and I want her to be my best friend.

4 Likes

Sorry @shauny.

Benny wins for me every time!

6 Likes

Team:
364f933a97746b7b-600x338
All the way :sunglasses::wink:

7 Likes