Star Beast vs. Star Beast vs. Star Beast

I thought of this topic before I listened to the audio and read the comic and now that I have I am having a really hard time of deciding. I think all of them are good!

Comic
The original story. I think this creates a wonderful story with new interesting characters and a fun villain and twist. I am usually not the biggest fan of these older styles of comics where there is a cliffhanger every 3 or 4 pages but I think that it works here. The design of both the Meep and the Wrath Warriors is amazing. I gave this 4/5

Audio
While this is a good audio it does not add that much new stuff to the story and I think this story is better suited for a visual medium where you can see the cuteness of the Meep. I gave this 3.5/5

TV
This story adds the Doctor/Donna stuff to the story but it is also more faithful to the original story than I thought it would be. The design of the Meep is so good and I think the whole story is such a good match for 14 (10) and Donna. Rose is also a fantastic replacement for Sharon Davies (I love Rose). I gave this 4/5

My winner is: TV (But I am a Tennant fan after all)

12 Likes