Pardon Me, Is This The Timey Wimey Forum?

Greetings! My name is Jayne from the USA and I am a long time fan of the Dr. The first episode I remember was Genesis of The Daleks in the 90’s and from then on I was hooked. I love every one of the Drs and my 2 faves from the reboot are Tennant and Capaldi. You guys have some pretty interesting discussions here and I look forward to hanging out and talking all things Who.
:dizzy::dizzy:

20 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome! Good to have you here!

5 Likes

Thanks Much!
:hugs:
IMG_1163

4 Likes

A big welcome to you.
I hope you enjoy your stay.

4 Likes

A proper welcome to you, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us. By the way, Genesis was in the 70s :wink::wink:

(Yes, that was a bad attempt at a joke, I’ll see myself out).

6 Likes

Hi @MrColdStream
There’s a funny story behind this. Ironically enough, I was in the hospital when I saw my first episode. :face_with_peeking_eye: It was late at night. My pain meds had just kicked in and I found myself fascinated by this old British show that for some reason :crazy_face::joy: to this day, I cant get enough of. :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Sounds like you’re addicted then - but it’s one of the better addictions :partying_face:

10 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!

6 Likes

You are most welcome! Yes, it’s a great place for discussions. Many different opinions but always polite and respectful to each other. There are so many wonderful facets to this show, so many stories to enjoy, so much to discuss. Enjoy! TARDIS Guide is a fantastic resource and a supportive community. :grin:

7 Likes

Hiya! Welcome to the Forum! Twelve is the GOAT :muscle:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @PeriDox - great to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome, yes it is the Timey Wimey forum!

I have hands but cannot clap, and a face but don’t look back. What am I?

:smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :blue_heart: its been a while since I have been a member of a forum. (Stargate forum a few years back) you guys run a clean ship. Happy to be here. And @shauny that’s a clock, right? :clock10:

9 Likes