I just really realy love this silly time travel show

Heya I’m Shock. I got into Doctor Who as a kid with the first revival season, the first episode I remember watching was “The End of the World” and I’ve been totally hooked ever since. It’s really settled into being my favorite thing as an adult. I have a soft spot for all the Doctors, my favorite TV show Doctors are 7, 11 & 12

I’ve recently been getting very into Big Finish and have fallen completely in love with the 8th Doctor and Lucie “Bleedin’” Miller.

This forum seems really fun and chill and Im excited to hang out and discuss Doctor Who.

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Shock!

We’ve got TV Club Audio Club Book Club and the newly established Comic Club that you can get involved in - essentially where you can share your hot takes on various stories.

Everyone is very friendly here, so if you can’t find something feel free to ask!

Once again, welcome to TARDIS Guide

Karma / PalindromeRose

5 Likes

Welcome to the Site/Forum.

6 Likes

Yay, more Lucie Miller love is always a good thing :grin:

Welcome to TARDIS Guide :tardis:

9 Likes

Welcome!

And yeah, I completely understand you.

Stephen Wyatt would agree with your answer - “It’s just a little man travelling in a box. The best possible outcome for the show.”

8 Likes

A big and warm welcome! Your arrival here today could be described as a positive shock for everyone :wink:

Okay, what’s up with me and bad puns today?

9 Likes

Welcome! Lucie Miller forever and ever!!!

7 Likes

The name is not only a descriptor, but also a promise. So I’m happy it’s working as intended lmao

7 Likes

Welcome! It’s always good to say “Hi” to more people passionate about this wonderful sprawling and massively imaginative show.

The 8th Doctor Lucie Miller stories are favourites of mine too. So much to discover! I’m just gettong onto the Torchwood audios, which are a revelation. You’ll find much to engage in here. I look forward to chatting with you.

10 Likes

A big welcome to you.
I hope you enjoy as well.

6 Likes

Welcome! Big Eighth Doctor and Lucie Miller Stan here too. How far have you got? Have you heard any other Big Finish audios?

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TransShockJock - great to have you here.

6 Likes

Hiya! Welcome to the forum, you have given me yet another reminder that I really need to listen to the 8 and Lucie audios

9 Likes

I’ve listened to alot of the 9th Doctor, a little bit 6 and slightly less of 5 but I am working my way through some stuff and trying to listen to a wide variety of stuff

Also taking all and any recommendations lol

7 Likes

There’s always the Main Range/Monthly Adventures in release order. That’s what we’re doing in the Audio Club. We’re currently on release #20.

5 Likes

Well as 11 is one of your favourite Doctors, I really recommend The Eleventh Doctor Chronicles but specifically the stories featuring Valerie Lockwood.

It’s not Matt Smith, but Jacob Dudman does a great impression, and this series can be considered another series of the Eleventh Doctor (it’s set before series 7B).

A link below helps you see where to start. You can also see the ratings, its very highly rated!

9 Likes

I fully agree with shauny. These audio sets are just phenomenally good. You really feel like these were/should have been from elan extra (unscreened( Eleventh Doctor series. There’s a parallel universe out there, somewhere, where these stories exist as a televised season and are regarded as an absolutely top class run! :wink:

9 Likes

A third for the Eleven & Valarie series. One of the best, if not the best, series that BF have released IMO.

6 Likes

I’ll have to start listening to this Eleven run with Valarie as quickly as possible honestly

Look’s like this is what I’m doing today lol

10 Likes