Hugs, hugs, hugs 🤗

Six with Tegan and Peri

10 Likes

You can find this on Janet’s official website. Tyssa shippers must be having a field day.

12 Likes

11 Likes

IMG_2903

11 Likes

I love on set photos so much

13 Likes



8 Likes

9 Likes

you-are-amazing-hug

12 Likes


12 Likes

10 Likes

is there a dedicated gif button on here or do you all just have all of the gifs ever.

also since I cant find it pretend I inserted the link of rose hugging 9 after she pronounces that planet name correctly in aliens of London

8 Likes

oh you already linked it lmao, stole my line /j /lh

7 Likes

I find them on the interwebz.

9 Likes

It’s a day for a hug or three I think :hugs:

:hugs:

15 Likes
14 Likes

14 Likes

I really need a hug right now

19 Likes

20260223_090440
(no you spent many hours giffing every frame of Karen Gledhill in Poirot… haha… but also lmao that Christopher Eccleston is in this ep too)

16 Likes

20 Likes

I am having a very crummy day in a very rough week and I could really use a hug right now. :hugs: Going through this thread was very nice. :heart:

20 Likes