Hellooo fellow Big Finish stans

Hellooo I am excited to share my audio thoughts as a huge fan of the Whoniverse EU (particularly the audios)!!

19 Likes

Welcome to the forum! There’s a discord too if you’d be intersted in joining that :tardis:

7 Likes

Welcome!

You don’t have to love Big Finish to join in here… but it certainly helps :blush:

What are your favourite ranges??

9 Likes

it’s just the best! god… i love torchwood the story continues, gallifrey, the 8das, so much!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @twelvesoswald - great to have you here. Big Finish is so great!

7 Likes

I’ve just reviewed a bunch of eps do badges take a while to register?

8 Likes

Hello, welcome! I am an enormous Gallifrey fan too (cue the entire rest of the forum saying yes we know!!!) so this is the right place to be for Big Finish obsessives! Looking forward to seeing you around :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to engage in any discussions that interest you. We char all things Doctor Who and beyond, and there are loads of us who are big fans of BF as well, so you’re in good company!

6 Likes

A big welcome to you!!
Hope you enjoy your stay!!

6 Likes

ooh yes please!

5 Likes

Badges usually activate when you review something new or log out/log in to the forum/site.

They’ll appear at some point but let us know if they don’t.

We love badges!

10 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Yeah the trigger for badges is next time you do something like rate an episode, or next time you log in. I need to improve this so it’s more responsive :blush:

I read that as there are Oods of us…

Quite fitting :smiley:

8 Likes

Jumping Jehoshaphat! I really should remember to change my keyboard to English when writing here, to avoid those stupid typos :joy:

But it made for a good, unintentional joke for sure :laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, getting quite the collection of BF TW fans now!

8 Likes

As stated above, we have an Audio Club where we’re working our way through the Main Range/Monthly Adventures with a new thread every Friday. There’s no time limit on responses so hop in to any and all of them. There’s also the general Audio category for everything else audio related. Have a browse and have fun telling us how wrong (or right) we are in our opinions.

6 Likes

[Nick Briggs voice] For The Love of Badges

13 Likes