Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

Brief introduction from me here. Signed up because I enjoy clicking buttons and seeing graphs when I finish stories.

I’ve been a Doctor Who fan since I was 4, first seeing the revival air on tv, but my current area of who is Eighth Doctor (so see you all again in about 3 years when I finally finish the edas :laughing:) Although I’ve been into who for so long, I’ve not really interacted with other fans or been active in fan spaces, until last year. I’m also one of those of seemingly rare disposition whose main interests are Doctor Who and football.

I will endeavour to rate as many stories as I can (god so many buttons to click and opinions to recall) and maybe review a few when I feel like I can express my thoughts on them well.

22 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

I’m in the same boat. I was looking for a way to track my DW stuff.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TNT - great to have you here. Do spend some time around the forum and join our discussions.

6 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

I also need to think of and find an appropriate profile picture I like :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

A big welcome to you! There are many of us currently working our way through the 8th Doctor and his amazing adventures, so you’re in great company!

By the way, one could say that your introduction was very … explosive :laughing:

Yeah, my jokes are bad, sorry!

8 Likes
4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

5 Likes

With a name like TNT, an Ace/Nitro-9 themed profile picture might work… :k9:

6 Likes

Welcome!

I’m not into football at all, this scene made me so confused haha but glad you enjoy :smile:

I also love clicking buttons and seeing stats :ballot_box_with_check::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

7 Likes

A big welcome to you.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

4 Likes

Yeah, I like football. Philadelphia Eagles fan. And Ted Lasso. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I liked Ted Lasso but don’t like football, am I weird? lol

6 Likes

Well, of course you’re weird. Why do you think the rest of us weirdos like you?

7 Likes

I’ve not watched Ted Lasso, I feel like everyone else has though :pensive:. My team is Newcastle United… :black_flag: :white_flag:

6 Likes