Guess the Episode 6

Nice! :k9::tardis: :cyberman:

Can’t help it. It’s a great story and the “thing” in the first picture is a memorable part of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the trouble with great stories. There’s a lot of stuff in them that’s memorable, so it’s pretty difficult to take screenshots that don’t give them away…

2 Likes

Picture 4 might’ve been a better first one then. I might not’ve guessed right way on that one.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, if you search youtube for this episode, picture 4 is in the first clip that comes up for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interesting. I can think of lots better images to associate with this story in a google search.

1 Like

It’s from the beginning of the scene with Morgaine and the Doctor’s speech on nuclear war, which is a pretty iconic scene. I love 7’s monologues…

2 Likes

Okay, fair enough. And yeah, that is a great speech. McCoy really got lots of great speeches on TV.

I absolutely agree!

1 Like

In one. Absolutely no doubt. Love that story :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, and I am occasionally going to post ones that are really memorable occasionally, even if it makes the game easier…

2 Likes

Got it in one. These were the first stories I ever taped off the telly so were watched over and over and over again!

3 Likes

Sounds about right for this serial. :stuck_out_tongue:

Took me two, the signpost was a dead giveaway! I adore this episode and I won’t listen to anyone else, it is brilliant, it is fun, and I would watch it any day of the week :rofl:

2 Likes

I was wondering if that’d give it away.

Certainly not disagreeing, though I feel that way about a lot of 7’s serials.

2 Likes

Got it in two. I kind of had it in one, but I wasn’t confident of my answer, so took the next picture to confirm it.

Thanks again. I love these.

1 Like

I thought three era for some reason

2 Likes

I’ll admit, I was kinda hoping to have people thinking it was the third doctor’s era…

2 Likes

Technically it is a sequel to three :three: but also a prequel to an eventual ginger doctor that will propably never come and was averted by the time war

1 Like

I got it on the third image. An iconic image for me, even all these years later.

1 Like