Guess the Episode 6

Once again, time to guess the episode! Decided to post this one early so it doesn’t drop at the same time as an episode.

These five pictures are screen captures from a classic Doctor Who serial taken by me. Look at them in order, and see how many it takes before you know the episode!

Picture 1

A helicopter

Picture 2

the TARDIS

Picture 3

The countryside

Picture 4

text?

Picture 5

Well, something just went down...

Answer: Battlefield

1 Like

Got it in one. Second confirmed it.

3 Likes

Nice! :k9::tardis: :cyberman:

Can’t help it. It’s a great story and the “thing” in the first picture is a memorable part of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the trouble with great stories. There’s a lot of stuff in them that’s memorable, so it’s pretty difficult to take screenshots that don’t give them away…

2 Likes

Picture 4 might’ve been a better first one then. I might not’ve guessed right way on that one.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, if you search youtube for this episode, picture 4 is in the first clip that comes up for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interesting. I can think of lots better images to associate with this story in a google search.

1 Like

It’s from the beginning of the scene with Morgaine and the Doctor’s speech on nuclear war, which is a pretty iconic scene. I love 7’s monologues…

2 Likes

Okay, fair enough. And yeah, that is a great speech. McCoy really got lots of great speeches on TV.

I absolutely agree!

1 Like

In one. Absolutely no doubt. Love that story :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, and I am occasionally going to post ones that are really memorable occasionally, even if it makes the game easier…

2 Likes

Got it in one. These were the first stories I ever taped off the telly so were watched over and over and over again!

3 Likes

Sounds about right for this serial. :stuck_out_tongue:

Took me two, the signpost was a dead giveaway! I adore this episode and I won’t listen to anyone else, it is brilliant, it is fun, and I would watch it any day of the week :rofl:

2 Likes

I was wondering if that’d give it away.

Certainly not disagreeing, though I feel that way about a lot of 7’s serials.

2 Likes

Got it in two. I kind of had it in one, but I wasn’t confident of my answer, so took the next picture to confirm it.

Thanks again. I love these.

1 Like

I thought three era for some reason

2 Likes

I’ll admit, I was kinda hoping to have people thinking it was the third doctor’s era…

2 Likes