This conversation truly is the Midnight sequel we deserved ![]()
I’m not a copycat! I just like the word ‘shenanigans’.
I will never applaud people complaining about people who applaud people who applaud copycats!
It’s a cat!
I applaud cats!
You can have my applause!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cats can get my applauds.
I don’t applaud copycats though.
Is now the time to reveal my most controversial opinion? I think that cats are just fine.
Get out of here! We are no longer on speking terms! Heaven Sent hate I can live with, but cats? Those innocent, beautiful beasties? /j
This reminds me that I wanna do a Midnight and The Well double bill
(Sorry for going back on topic)
as usual, what on earth is going on here this morning ![]()
Get back off topic right away or I’ll complain to the mods!
Come on, how hard is it to stay off-topic? You’re constantly going on topic and that kills the momentum!
It is a slow day between episodes ![]()
The next episode needs to come asap! We get too rowdy without it ![]()
You can applaud off topicers and I respect that. I also can do the same.
I don’t applaud copycats though
Dogs are so much better…
100% - dogs are superior.
Oh FFS! I hae you all now! I had just convinced myself that you’re all decent people!
If we’re like this by Tuesday, I dread to think what we’ll be like on Friday
Yes, they are! They even survive a robot revolution!


