Doctor Who Puzzles

The letter E

8 Likes

I can’t believe you’re using up all this good material when it could have formed the 61at anniversary quiz :joy:

9 Likes

Spotted what it was immediately, but I’ve seen things like that before.

8 Likes

There’s about 5 billion issues of DWA I haven’t even touched yet…

7 Likes

Plenty of Doctor Who magazines around, too…

5 Likes


7 Likes

6 Likes

1:
Smith and Jones

2: I have no clue what that image is but probably Runaway Bride
3:Gridlock
4: Aliens of London

5 Likes

5 Likes

image

8 Likes

That’s… horrible

10 Likes
Got to twelve easily and cba to do more
  1. A
  2. I
  3. He
  4. She
  5. The
  6. Are
  7. Rat
  8. Sat
  9. Hat
  10. Gnat
  11. Teen
  12. Teeth
9 Likes

Well done, clever clogs!

5 Likes

A couple of these are quite tricky. For context - this issue is out around the time of The Family of Blood.

5 Likes

Bearing in mind how quickly poor old Dalek-Human Hybrid Sec got eliminated from the Dalek design game, I just had to post this Spot the Difference - if only for the hilarious second picture!

9 Likes

Two eyes
Red eye stalk
Missing a phallic face tendril on the right
Different tie
Closed mouth

4 Likes

I reckon he looks like a Muppet in the second picture.

5 Likes

That’s horrible too… Why are they doing this to us :sob:

5 Likes

missing a tendril, two eyes, tie is different, closed mouth, eye thing changed color

6 Likes

Because I know how much we love these Frankenstein monsteresque images:

6 Likes