Coming up with spoilers that aren't spoilers when you say them: The Game?

Billie Piper is in the TARDIS

8 Likes

The Master dies for real this time.

10 Likes

Don’t worry! The TARDIS wasn’t destroyed after all

9 Likes

9 Likes

Jack Harkness dies :pensive_face:

9 Likes

A famous American comics hero shows up as a real figure in a way that has not been contradicted since. (Not sure about this one.)

A planet with Daleks on it is destroyed.

4 Likes

Great Idea! My Mind goes blank with it a little, and I am not sure if I properly understood the Assignment, but would saying “The eighth Doctor’s regeneration will hurt” count as such as a Sentence? Probably not, I still wanted to bring it up and since ever since I heard it, I thought it was rather brilliant.

6 Likes

I suppose it works. That could apply to two stories, three at a stretch, with alternate ways it applies (at least three)

3 Likes

The Doctor holds cocaine .
The Doctor does cocaine.
The Doctor is suspected of doing drugs and mentions having done them later in the story.

The Doctor leaves mid-story.

The Doctor shows up after The Doctor shows up.

There is no Doctor.

5 Likes