BennyZine Vol.2

:open_book:Contributor Spotlight: Qi

Last but not least, welcoming Qi, our final resident scholar!

You can find her on tumblr at ace-sleeping-soldier

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to the universe’s coolest space archaeologist: Prof. Bernice Summerfield!!!

The physical preorders for Refracted Lives: Veritas Ante Omnia will open in a week’s time! Take a look at our preorder bonus designed by our head mod, @ivqks159 !

3 Likes

:green_book:Cover reveal
We are thrilled to finally reveal our zine’s amazing cover, drawn by our head mod @ivqks159 !!
Preorders for Refracted Lives: Veritas Ante Omnia opens later today!
(the scrabble tiles are a reference.. can you guess what!)


6 Likes

Preorders are now open!

Refracted Lives: Veritas Ante Omnia is now officially open for preorders from July 6th to August 6th.

Shop (will NOT ship to America due to tariffs): https://ko-fi.com/bennyzine

If you are American, please instead place your orders here with our proxy: isdagat.bigcartel.com

1 Like

Preorders for Refracted Lives: Veritas Ante Omnia is officially open!! Let’s take a peek at what our talented artists and writers have in store for us!

Artists: Johannes C. | Gale Heimeldat | Dragovid | Dante VK | Liria10

Grab a copy here:
Global Shop (does not ship to America) | American Shop

3 Likes

Everyone order BennyZine NOWWW!!! @ivqks159 has worked really hard on it <3

3 Likes

I’ve preordered my already!! I’m soooooo excited :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just preordered! Everything looks so pretty!! :pink_heart:

4 Likes

I preordered the full bundle :star_struck:

3 Likes

AHHH I thought with doctor who going off air people wouldn’t care about benny anymore…!!! thank you so much for your support?!! I’m still doing graphic design/layouts for the book itself but I can’t wait to show you what the contributors and I had been working on!!! @ProfessorSummerfield @sircarolyn @Sophira @shauny (I’m replying to you all at once)

4 Likes

Continuing with our artwork previews!

Artists: Rinto | Penreve | Fiefie | Jo | Qi

4 Likes

Continuing with our artwork previews!

Artists: Nico | Jaimi | Deyeeted | Lupara

2 Likes

Our final batch of artwork previews!

Artists: Vastro72 | Will Brooks | Ivqks159 (me! hi. :smiling_face:) | DC

Plugging the shops again:
Global Shop (does not ship to America): https://ko-fi.com/bennyzine
American Shop: isdagat.bigcartel.com

2 Likes

With two weeks left of preorders, let’s take a look at our merch previews!

These lovely postcards are illustrated by Deyeeted, who joined the zine as a pinch hitting artist. We are so happy to have her on board!

2 Likes

Continuing with our merch previews… Here are chibi charms of Benny and Braxiatel, and a sticker sheet themed on an ordinary day in the lives of the two professors on Dellah!

These items are designed by our head mod: me! :-D

3 Likes

Oh WOW these look awesome!!!

3 Likes

thank you!!! I’ve always wanted to do a sticker sheet and i always wanted to draw merch for dellah era so I rellay enjoyed doing these lol!!!

2 Likes

Next on our merch previews, we have a replica of Professor Summerfield’s research ticket, her Plasti-Disc, and a postcard of the core staff at the Braxiatel Collection circa 2603!!

These items are designed by me. again :grin:


4 Likes

Just pre ordered!! The art is so amazing you’re so incredibly talented!

3 Likes

omg thank you so much!!! I also had a blast doing the merch design for this issue so I’m glad you enjoyed them!!!

1 Like