60+ Years of Doctor Who Anniversary Marathon

Hartnell 14th Review: First Doctor Recap

3 Likes

Troughton 1st Review: Missing In Action - Behind the Scenes

1 Like

Oh those short 5 minute documentaries from before each episode of the Planet of the Daleks repeat are so nostalgic for me! The Police 5 one about the Master is so niche it’s insane.

2 Likes

Troughton 2nd Review: Power of the Daleks (TV Soundtrack) - Miscellaneous

1 Like

Troughton 3rd Review: On a Pedestal - Short Story

2 Likes

Troughton 4th Review: Destiny of the Doctors - Game

1 Like

Troughton 5th Review: The Black Hole - Full Audio

3 Likes

Troughton 6th Review: Doctors Assemble! - Minisode

1 Like

Troughton 7th Review: The Dominators - Novelization

3 Likes

Troughton 8th Review: The Invasion - TV Story

2 Likes

Troughton 9th Review: The Wheel of Ice - Novel

4 Likes

Troughton 10th Review: Jungle of Doom - Comic

2 Likes

Troughton 11th Review: The Five Dimensional Man - Short Audio

2 Likes

Troughton 12th Review: The Ten Doctors Webcomic - Fan Work

2 Likes

Troughton 13th Review: Downtime - Spin-off

Troughton 14th Review: Second Doctor Recap

Before kicking off the Martin Era I just want to establish a few things. I’m placing her here in the marathon as I personally headcannon the character as a series 6B Doctor.

Futhermore, there’s simply not enough material with her Doctor yet to cover all of the categories, so I’ve expanded this era to also included “The Other”/Timeless Child stuff and AU Doctors.

Whenever possible I will slot in an actual story featuring Martin before considering the other two categories. However this does mean that this portion of the marathon is a little less random than the last two.

Lastly, this portion of the marathon was completed over two years ago now, since then more stuff featuring Martin has come out and I may come back to cover those as a bouns round. We’ll see.

Martin 1st Review: Timewyrm: Revelation - Novel​

1 Like

Note: this review was written before the Fugitive Doctor audios came out

Martin 2nd Review: Cold Fusion - Full Audio​

1 Like

Martin 3rd Review: Origins - Comic

Martin 4th Review: Fugitive of the Judoon - Mini-Novelization